U.S. History Coloring Pages (Free Resource!)

Do your middle and high school students like to color? My students love coloring. I often have students ask for coloring sheets when they finish an assignment early or when they don't have anything to work on in Homeroom or Study Hall. Sometimes I have kids who ask for coloring sheets when they are feeling anxious and they need something to occupy their minds.

I've never had so many requests for coloring sheets as I have this school year. With that in mind, I recently started creating coloring sheets for my students for each unit in my U.S. History class. My students love them. I thought your students might enjoy them too so I'd like to share them with you! 

Do your students enjoy coloring, doodling, sketch-noting, etc.? Do you incorporate coloring and/or doodling into your Social Studies classroom? I'd love to hear from you. Please share your thoughts in the comments! 

Happy coloring! 

Grab your free History Coloring Pages (Cold War, Civil Rights, Vietnam War).







Comments

Popular Posts