Free Social Studies Google Slides Weekly Agenda Templates!

I genuinely enjoy designing my Social Studies weekly agendas. My aim is to make them informative, easy to navigate, and fun! I design them to be a one-stop "hub" of information and resources for my Geography and U.S. History students. And lastly, my agendas often include images, gifs, and "Easter eggs (hidden links). Most importantly, they work for my students. They know how to use them and they enjoy the gifs and hidden treasures!

I often post pics of my agendas on Instagram and Facebook. Fellow Social Studies educators often ask questions about how I make my agendas, where I find my images and gifs, and how I use them with students. Regarding how I make my agendas, it's pretty simple!  I use Google slides and I find most of my gifs on giphy.com. Pixabay is my go-to for images. I post my weekly agendas in my Google Classrooms on Sunday evenings so they are ready to go on Monday morning. 

Here are a few of my favorites from this past school year:







Would you like a free Social Studies Weekly Agenda template? Grab your template here!





Comments

Popular Posts