Creating a LinkedIn Profile for a Historical Figure

I'm feeling productive (after suffering with migraines three days in a row). Ugh. I spent yesterday afternoon and most of today working on a new activity I plan to use with my U.S. History students. Many of my current History students are also taking a Life Skills class with me this semester. We just finished working on resumes and next week I am going to have my seniors create their own LinkedIn profile pages. So, LinkedIn has been on my mind! I thought it might be fun to create a LinkedIn page for George Washington as a culminating activity as we wrap up our current unit in U.S. History!

I created two versions of the activity (some of my students prefer working with Google Docs and some prefer traditional worksheets.)

This is what I came up with:





I believe most of my students will appreciate this activity/alternative assessment. Considering mid-terms are coming up, I am sure most of my students will welcome a break from traditional paper/pencil exams!

I uploaded this activity to my TpT store. Check it out!
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/George-Washington-LinkedIn-Profile-Assignment-wGoogle-Drive-Option-3558876

Of course I had to create a Ruth Bader Ginsburg version too! Here it is:




Comments

Popular Posts