Wednesday, August 9, 2017

English Syllabus

Once I revamped my U.S. History syllabus, I figured I might as well revamp my English 400 syllabus  (and all of my other syllabi)  as well. After three different versions, I think I am satisfied with my final product! I am sharing all of my syllabi in my Google classrooms this year so my students will never have the excuse, "I lost my syllabus!" I include various classroom codes and other important info in my syllabus that kids will need to refer to throughout the year. For example, in my courses, we use Khan Academy, TED Ed, Quizlet, Kahoot, NoRedInk, and a number of other online tools. Kids always seem to forget class codes and passwords. Hopefully this will no longer be an issue!






Like my syllabus? It's for sale in my TpT store!

No comments :