Monday, January 30, 2017

Black History Month (Martin Luther King Quote Analysis Task Cards)

A couple weeks ago, I created some task cards to use with my Civil Rights History students for Martin Luther King Day. Unfortunately we had a snow day that day (and another one two days later!) Since it was the end of the semester (and mid-terms) I was unable to use the cards with my entire class. I did use them as "extra credit" for a handful of kids who had missed assignments and needed to make up the points. I ended up laminating the sheets of task cards and assigned one sheet per student. I had my students write their answers (using dry-erase markers) on the back of the laminated sheets. It worked great! Since I laminated the sheets, I can use them again with my Social Studies students next month.


Click here for my MLK Quote Analysis Task Cards:
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Martin-Luther-King-Quote-Analysis-Task-Cards-2955071



No comments :