1. What is the title of this Ted Talk?
2. Who is the speaker?
3. What is the topic?
4. What is the argument the speaker is trying to make?
5. Document some of the differences between the players:
6. Briefly describe some of the insights gained from the Monopoly study regarding “advantage.”
7. What evidence does he present to support his argument? Give two specific examples (studies/facts/statistics) from this episode:
8. What was the most memorable/interesting point made in this presentation?
9. What does this Ted Talk have to do with your life now? Five to ten years from now?
10. Imagine you could share this presentation with one other person (anyone in the world). Who do you share it with? Why did you choose this person?