Answer the following questions from the infographic above.
1) What are the two basic study patterns students can follow?
2) What method works best?
3) Test anxiety affects __________% of students.
4) Test anxiety can cause students to stay up all night cramming for their exams. Stress affects students' sleep more than:
5) The ave. GPA of students who pull all-nighters:
6) The ave. GPA of students who do not pull all-nighters:
7) Study __________ minutes a day in the week leading up to the test.
8) Exercise before you ______________.
9) Exercising before studying or taking a test gets _________ ________ to your brain which helps you focus and absorb more information.
10. Sleep after studying. During sleep, the brain _______________ what it has recently learned into memory.
11). Eat a healthy ______________________ which will help you stay alert and focused.