1. What is a refugee?
2. What four things do refugees need?
3. As a refugee, what is your first priority?
4. What will you use to build your shelter?
5. How many refugees are there in the world?
6. Which continent has the most refugees?
7. What is an IDP?
8. Most IDPs are from what three countries?
9. 75% of IDPs are _______________ and _______________.
10. International law calls for the protection of _______________ in conflict, however they are often targeted. Ordinary people have been ______________, ____________, ____________ or attacked.
10. For young children, it isn't just getting enough food that is important, it's also important to get enough ______________ because it helps children fight off ____________________.
11. Because of poor sanitation, what health issues do refugees sometimes face?
Two Sudanese boys drink with specially fitted plastic tubes provided by the Carter Center to guard against the water-borne larvae which are responsible for guinea worm disease. The program has distributed millions of tubes and has reduced the spread of this debilitating disease by 70 percent.