1. Explain what the Taliban is and how the lives of women were restricted under its rule.
2. Describe progress women have made since Taliban rule.
3. Describe dangers women currently face in Afghanistan.
4. Discuss steps individual Afghan women are taking to empower other women in their country.
5. Describe why Afghan women felt it was critical to be involved in Afghanistan’s peace process and steps they took to make sure they would be part of the process.
Afghanistan ranked most dangerous place in the world for women.
6. After viewing the report, briefly explain why Afghanistan ranked last among nations.